Monday, September 1, 2008

My new best friend...

I'm going a bit off my usual choice for product here, and am going to talk to you about laundry detergent. Not just any detergent though, BIZ. A shopaholic mom's best friend.

If you're like me and spend too much money on your bebe's clothes (and, since you're reading my blog, I'm going to assume that you are, in fact, just like me!) then you know there are few things more disturbing than your lavishly dressed bebe covered in spaghetti sauce.
Or grass stains.
Or chocolate milk.
Or any of the 10,000+ other things bebes manage to smear on themselves.

If you haven't tried it already, march your little butt down to (insert your favorite grocery-type store here. I'll say Target.) and buy some BIZ tomorrow. Then add it to all your washer with your favorite detergent, and watch the stain-eating fairies (BIZ's secret ingredient) work their magic.

You can thank me for saving all your bebe's clothes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment